Monday, December 9, 2013

DO NOT support scalpers!

Hey everypony,
I'm here to tell you to please not support scalpers, definetly not before an item comes out on shelves or at a convention. I can see paying uber bits for a convention exclusive card, but for something like the Derpy dog tag... it's going to be released with a binder, probably still exclusive, but I doubt it will be as rare as just the tag or another exclusive card.

Nonetheless, I can't justify paying $100 or in this guy's case $300 for something Enterplay has given us for only $2. What's worse is..think about this. One of those people who ordered the tag and stole the chance away from someone who wanted one at a fair price is now selling that person's, probably yours chance, for their profit. Think about that. Yes, I missed out twice on this dog tag. I still don't own one, but don't overpay for it. You'll get your turn, or at least for cheaper than those.

No comments:

Post a Comment