Wednesday, September 24, 2014

New Derpy deck box and her appearance in Rainbow Rocks!

We've been a little flooded with Derpy lately. I'm so sorry I have had family emergencies and a change of employment, so things were hectic for awhile.


The plush I previously reported over at Hot Topic is by Aurora, by the way. I snagged her with some Hot Cash and couldn't be happier! She's only $9.99, so go get her!


Now, Enterplay announced a few days ago, a Derpy deck box, similar to previous ones. It appears to include yet another version (nonfoil) of Mailmare, a poster of the previously released playmat, a sticker, and some card packs.. and well, of course the box!

(Also, side note: Speaking of the Mailmare card, I was super disappointed to find mine was foil, but the unstamped version... Thanks Enterplay, I guess? Anyway, the stamped one is hovering around $150, so I'll wait to it drops to $60 in a year or so like the others have...)

Finally, under this cut is one of the images of Derpy in Rainbow Rocks! She's got an interesting instrument, for sure!

Thanks for reading and stay Derpy!

SPOILERS FOR RAINBOW ROCKS below:






No comments:

Post a Comment