Friday, November 15, 2013

Larry / Jetpack Cover features superhero Derpy

Found at the Jetpack Store, Issue #13 of the My Little Pony comic has the usual limited cover treatment. Last issue, I was lucky to only have to get the regular one, which I managed to find for $18.00, but on the site it was $25.00. This time, Derpy is only on the combo cover, which means you'll have to pay a whopping $55.00 + obscene amount in shipping to get it, probably coming out around $60.00. Not a happy camper with this one, but I may get one tomorrow since it's limited to 125 copies.


Edit: I wanted to note it's possible Larry's MIGHT get just the Derpy half up on their site at a later date. Although I went ahead and secured the recent NYCC variant with Derpy off of Ebay, I think I'll wait on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment